The General Conditions of Use (GCU) of your Petits Souliers website
Article 1. Legal information
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, this article specifies the identity of the various stakeholders in the context of its implementation and monitoring. .
The Les Petits Souliers website is published by: EURL KTANA, whose head office is located at the following address: 24 rue du Bois Briand - 44300 Nantes, and registered in the following register: RCS Nantes 799 323 316 000 23.
Telephone: 06 99 67 98 92/ E-mail address: email@example.com.
The publication director of the site is: Mrs. Delphine LUNDNER.
The Les Petits Souliers website is hosted by:
1&1 IONOS SARL, whose head office is located at the following address:
7, place de la gare, 57200 SARREGUEMINES
Telephone number: 0970 808 911
Article 2. Presentation of the site
The purpose of the Les Petits Souliers site is to: Site for the online sale of small size shoes
Article 3. Contact
For any question or request for information concerning the site, or any report of illegal content or activities, the user may contact the publisher at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to: EURL KTANA - 24 rue du Bois Briand - 44300 Nantes
Access to and use of the site are subject to acceptance and compliance with these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
The publisher reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the site and services as well as these CGU, in particular to adapt to changes to the site by providing new functionalities or deleting or modification of existing functionalities.
It is therefore advisable for the user to refer before any navigation to the latest version of the CGU, accessible at any time on the site. In case of disagreement with the CGU, no use of the site can be made by the user.
Article 5. Access and navigation
The publisher implements the technical solutions at its disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It may nevertheless at any time suspend, limit or interrupt access to the site or to certain pages of this one in order to carry out updates, modifications of its content or any other action deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
These CGU apply, as necessary, to any variation or extension of the site on existing or future social and/or community networks.
Article 6. Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet user;
- Delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette;
- Suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 7. Services reserved for registered users
Access to certain services, and in particular to all paid services, is subject to the user's registration.
Registration and access to the site's services are reserved exclusively for capable natural persons, who have completed and validated the registration form available online on the Les petits souliers site, as well as these General Conditions of Use.
When registering, the user undertakes to provide accurate, sincere and up-to-date information on his person and his marital status. The user must also regularly check the data concerning him in order to maintain its accuracy.
The user must therefore provide a valid e-mail address, on which the site will send him a confirmation of his registration for his services. An e-mail address cannot be used more than once to register for the services.
Any communication made by Les Petits Souliers and its partners is therefore deemed to have been received and read by the user. The latter therefore undertakes to regularly consult the messages received on this e-mail address and to respond within a reasonable time if necessary.
Only one registration for the services of the site is allowed per natural person.
The user is assigned an identifier allowing him to access a space whose access is reserved for him (hereinafter "Personal Space"), in addition to entering his password.
The username and password can be modified online by the user in his personal space. The password is personal and confidential, the user thus undertakes not to communicate it to third parties.
In any event, Les Petits Souliers reserves the right to refuse a request to register for the services in the event of non-compliance by the user with the provisions of these General Conditions of Use.
Regularly registered users may request unsubscription at any time by going to the dedicated page in their Personal Space. Any unsubscription from the site will be effective immediately after the user has completed the form provided for this purpose.
3. Deletion of the personal space at the initiative of the site editor
- If the user makes illegal use of the site;
- If the user, when creating his personal space, voluntarily transmits erroneous information to the site;
- If the user has not been active on his personal space for at least one year.
In the event that the publisher decides to delete the user's personal space for one of these reasons, this cannot constitute damage for the user whose account has been deleted.
This deletion does not constitute a waiver of legal proceedings that the publisher could undertake against the user who has contravened these rules.
Article 8. Responsibilities
The editor is only responsible for the content that he has edited himself.
The publisher is not responsible:
- In the event of technical, computer or compatibility problems or failures of the site with any hardware or software;
- Direct or indirect, material or immaterial, foreseeable or unforeseeable damage resulting from the use or difficulties in using the site or its services;
- Intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, in particular those relating to the lack of reliability and the lack of security of the information circulating on it;
- Illicit content or activities using its site without its having duly taken cognizance of it within the meaning of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy and Law No. 2004- 801 of August 6, 2004 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Furthermore, the site cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information disseminated there.
The user is responsible:
- The protection of its equipment and data;
- The use he makes of the site or its services;
- If he respects neither the letter nor the spirit of these CGU.
Article 9. Hypertext links
The site may contain hypertext links pointing to other websites over which Les Petits Souliers has no control. Despite the prior and regular checks carried out by the publisher, the latter declines all responsibility for the content that can be found on these sites.
The publisher authorizes the setting up of hypertext links to any page or document on its site provided that the setting up of these links is not carried out for commercial or advertising purposes.
In addition, the prior information of the site editor is necessary before any hypertext link is set up.
Excluded from this authorization are sites disseminating information of an illicit, violent, controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or which may affect the sensitivity of the greatest number.
Finally, Les petits souliers reserves the right to have a hypertext link pointing to its site removed at any time, if the site deems it not to comply with its editorial policy.
Article 10. Confidentiality
1. Data collected and processed, and mode of data collection
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site user data complies with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Each time personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is collected, and for what reasons his data is collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of the collection and processing of data: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Retention of reduced data over time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. If the retention period cannot be communicated to the user;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data processing manager undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions below. after listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing; Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
The processing is based on a necessity relating to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity linked to the performance of a task in the public interest or which comes under the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
The personal data collected on the Les Petits Souliers website are as follows:
- First and last name
- Mail address
- Date of Birth
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
- When the user completes the contact form or makes a request to create a customer account.
The data controller will keep in his computer systems of the site and under reasonable security conditions all the data collected for a period of: 3 years, unless the user requests their deletion before the expiry of this duration.
When the personal data is recorded, the user is informed of the duration for which his data will be kept, and when this duration cannot be specified, the site editor informs him of the criteria used to determine it.
The collection and processing of data meets the following purposes: Identification data is used to respond to a request for information, partnership or affiliation or to respond to a technical problem, manage a product return, a request to the customer service and order processing.
2. Data hosting
As mentioned above, the Les petits souliers site is hosted by: 1&1 IONOS SARL, whose head office is located at the following address:
- 7, place de la gare, 57200 SARREGUEMINES
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 0970 808 911
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
3. Data controller
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Mrs Delphine LUNDNER. He can be contacted as follows:
- The data controller can be contacted by email at email@example.com
4. Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the agreement of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
5. User Rights and Procedures for Enforcing User Rights
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his account or personal space number or subscriber.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
at. Right of access, rectification and right to be forgotten
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of the data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below:
- The user must contact the data controller by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure:
- The user must send a request by email or via the contact form
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
- The user must contact the data controller by email at email@example.com
vs. Right to restriction and opposition of data processing
Finally, the user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
d. Right to determine fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the future of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
e. Right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, he is entitled to contact the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
6. Obligations of the data controller
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that information and data transfer passing through the site are secure.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
Article 11. Cookies
1. Consent of the user to the use of "cookies" files by the site
The site may use "cookie" techniques allowing it to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the comfort of the user. For the use of "cookie" files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily requested.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's authorization to save "cookie" files on their hard drive.
2. Opposition of the user to the use of "cookies" files by the site
It is brought to the attention of the user that he can oppose the registration of these "cookies" by configuring his navigation software.
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the "cookie" files, he may continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the publisher of the site.
3. Description of the "cookie" files used by the site
The site editor draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during navigation:
-Google Analytics cookies
By browsing the site, the user is informed that third-party "cookie" files may be saved.
These are more particularly the following third parties:
- Google Analytics cookie used to adapt the site to the requests of its visitors, we measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed as well as the activity of visitors to the site and their frequency of return. We will keep this data for 13 months. In addition, the site incorporates social network buttons, allowing the user to share his activity on the site. "Cookie" files from these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on the user's computer when using these features.
The user's attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use that may differ from those presented here. The site editor invites users to consult the privacy policies of these sites.
Article 12. Intellectual Property
The structure of the site but also the texts, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, videos and computer applications that compose it are the property of the publisher and are protected as such by the laws in force under intellectual property.
Any representation, reproduction, adaptation or partial or total exploitation of the content, registered trademarks and services offered by the site, by any means whatsoever, without the prior, express and written authorization of the publisher, is strictly prohibited and would be liable to constitute an infringement within the meaning of articles L. 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code. And this, with the exception of elements expressly designated as free of rights on the site.
Access to the site does not constitute recognition of a right and, in general, does not confer any intellectual property rights relating to an element of the site, which remain the exclusive property of the publisher.
The user is prohibited from entering data on the site that would modify or would be likely to modify its content or appearance.
Article 13. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use are governed by French law. In the event of a dispute and in the absence of an amicable agreement, the dispute will be brought before the French courts in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction in force.